Monday, October 12, 2009

So It's Been a Little While...or three months...

BUTLER HOMECOMING
Yay for good friends and good times! Even if it's at 8:00 AM on a chilly October morning, a good time will always be had when the ole Butler APhi crew gets together. The fun started at the chariot race, continued to the registration tent, and furthered at Alpha Phi, giving us many reasons to take pictures (before I dropped my camera).

This fine picture was taken by a trash can that was thirty feet away...sweet quality.

Sherry being Sherry...me being Mo...we didn't fool anyone.

PURDUE FOOTBALL

Russ and I attended a Purdue football game a few weeks ago. It was my first time at a big-time football game...a little different than Butler's football games I must say (except for watching Steffany). We had a great time even though Purdue lost to Notre Dame. Tailgating, catching a Matt Painter sighting (me: "It's Matt Painter! It's Matt Painter! He's really tall!" Russ: "Hey Coach!"...I state the obvious while Russ makes conversation), and seeing some great friends, we had quite a day!

BOILER UP!

Let's see if I can post before the next three month mark. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for updating your blog! And my name even made the cut! Glad you had fun at the game... maybe next time I can come with and we can do our own cheers on the sidelines. Okay, maybe not.

    Looks like you had a good time visitng Butler! I hear the football team is actually winning this season!

    ReplyDelete