Friday, January 1, 2010

A Really Really White Christmas...

Russell and I traveled to Minnesota for Christmas this year. We had a really good time, and I tried to take as many pictures as I could, but I wasn't able to capture all of the happenings. From caroling to making cookies, snowmen, and igloos and from visiting friends in Bismarck to simply relaxing at the cabin, we sure did have a great time over break. I sure have been blessed with fabulous in-laws and sisters-in-law. Enjoy the pictures...we had a fair amount of snow in Ottertail, but Bismarck and Fargo received even more snow; however, I didn't take any pictures of that snow.

Russell built an igloo...our first home:-)







We built a snowman...but this one fell down after this picture...



Therefore...we built another snowman...



Cassie in her footed pajamas...

Cookie time...



More cookie time...



1 comment:

  1. Haha, love the igloo and snowmen. Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete