Wednesday, August 25, 2010

From the Bex to the Bend...We are all Moved In...

Holy smokes! We bought a house! Do I have pictures? Uh no...but I will be taking some very soon. One month ago Russ and I looked at six houses (our first day on the house hunt). The fourth house we looked at that day is the very house we signed our name next to last week. Wowsers!

Now for a shout-out to Brad, our wonderful Realtor (I learned that this title should be capitalized because he is the real deal...haha...it's true though)...Anyone looking for a house should contact Brad (ask us for his info)! He did a wonderful job!

Saturday was moving day, and I never realized how much two people can cram into a two bedroom apartment over three years. Yikes! It is too embarrassing to admit how much stuff we really have. I am a big time give-awayer...yah, I made that word up, but I make it a point to take several trips a year to Goodwill to avoid holding on to too much stuff, but after packing it all up and moving it over here (thanks to some pretty strong friends), I am thinking I should make a trip to Goodwill a weekly routine. :-)

Anyway...stay tuned for pictures.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! I viewed 4 houses in 1 day and bought one of them too, no other visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annie and Russ!! Sorry I missed out on all the moving day fun! Can't wait to see the inside of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete