First off...the CPMS boys tennis team rocked the world (errr...surrounding counties) by winning the Junior Mid-State Conference Championship! Booyah! Those boys are so thoughtful (ok...you're right...their moms put it together, but still...) that they sent me celebratory flowers...pictured below.
Next up...we had Dan and Ali's wedding. What a great time! I only took a few pictures (none of the bride and groom...how rude), and they are all from the rehearsal dinner...hah. I will have to borrow my mom's camera to add more pictures.
Dan and Ali gave Carson a Colts helmet for his duties as the ring bearer; however, somehow Russell ended up with it on his head.
Russell and I picked out our pumpkins too. As I was standing there pondering which pumpkin to choose, I felt what seemed like a raindrop on my forehead, as I casually wiped it off, I noticed it was not a raindrop as I had assumed, but it was a nice dropping from an overhead bird. Eww! After taking a picture of my poo-marked forehead, Russell helped me out...haha. The lady at the pumpkin patch gave me a free little pumpkin for my troubles.Did you know what the hot spot for Fall Break 2010 was? If you guessed Flora, IN, you guessed correctly. Russ and I made a spontaneous visit up to Flora to visit Ty. While there we ate at The Corner Cafe, I drove Ty's big truck, Russ drove Ty's tractor, and most importantly we were able to spend some time with Ty.



No comments:
Post a Comment