Friday, December 30, 2011

Crossroads Classic

 Russell and I were able to see both of our alma maters in action at Conseco Fieldhouse, and they were actually playing each other.  Things were going well for the Boilers for 35 minutes, but then the last five minutes of the game happened.  The Bulldogs ended up winning, which is great for the Butler alum in me, but not so great for my Boilermaker basketball obsession and obviously not for Russell either.

Russell was a good sport about it.  He even laughed when Carson greeted us at the Gantz family Christmas by saying, "Oh my goodness!  Can you believe it?  We thought Purdue was going to win, but then Butler came back and beat them."  Ahh...the innocence of a soon to be five year old.  :-)

Anyway...I captured a few pictures (this was three days before we received our new camera, so the quality is substandard).

Starting for the Boilermakers...from Valparaiso, IN...Robbie Hummel...


 Game time...huh.

 I still have yet to master the let-me-hold-the-camera-and-take-a-picture-of-us technique.


Go Dawgs and Go Boilers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment