Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Christmas 2013...

We had planned a Floridian Christmas for 2013, but plans changed...:-)  With the pregnancy news came another stint with my ole friends, IV pole and Zofran pump, making for a homebound few months.  With the help of our family and friends we were able to get through a few tough months.  The Schneider family made the trek down to Greenwood for a good ole family Christmas.  Although I do not have any pictures to prove it, we did have a good Christmas. 

Here are a few pictures that I happened to have on my phone:

Jojo and I ran into a familiar face while shopping at Target in December.  Santa must have known it was my one day out at my favorite store.
Adde's visit with Santa at the mall proved to be a little more tortuous.  Greatest Santa pic ever!
Baby, it's cold outside.
Hey everybody!  I'm going to be a big sister this summer!


 Yikes...swollen hand.  This is the only picture I have from those couple of months in bed.













No comments:

Post a Comment