Wednesday, May 27, 2009

School's Out for Summ-ah...

It's official...school's out...summer has begun. The start of summer always pushes me into starting something new.

For example...three summers ago I started a blog, in which I wrote a whopping one post entitled 'Once a Bridesmaid...Always a Bridesmaid," an article in which I expressed my views on how singlehood seemed to suit me and that I was fine without a boyfriend. Within two weeks (and I am not kidding) I met THE Russell Schneider, fell in love, got hitched, and the rest is history. So much for a life of solitude. Ironic, eh?

Anyway, I think it's time that the inner blogger re-emerge...so here goes nothing.

Now the pressure is on...will I be able to surpass the one and done, or will this be the last time I write...eh?

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for school being out!!! Yeah for inner blogger re-emergence!! Can't wait to follow the "schneiderinsider"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Check out my blog: http://babyabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogs! Makes me want to make one myself, just don't know if I have anything interesting to say all that much... hmmm. Anyway, i'm glad summer is almost here for you! We need to hang out soon since the boys are hanging out this weekend :) Steff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing, Anzo. This is a good start to your book you ARE going to write... ;)

    http://aligthoughts.blogspot.com (just started yesterday). :)

    ReplyDelete