
Cute, huh? Now check out the backside (literally) of the cute little cars.

Oh those Canadians. :-)
I did convince Russell to don the moose antlers with me even though I continued to call them moose ears. :-)
Next up...Minneapolis...the Schneider girls (Betsy, Jen, Cassie and I) headed to Chanhassen Dinner Theatre for Jesus Christ Superstar. We had a great time, and I even walked away with a souvenir cup.
After receiving a new windshield (State Farm is on speed dial apparently when I get in a car), we were set to begin our lakeside portion of the vacation. I really wanted to get a picture of the new windshield as it was put on the car, but I wasn't there, and I am pretty sure Russ wasn't going to be taking any pictures of a random windshield repair man. :-) A little awkward.Betsy and Scott celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary over the weekend, so it was great that we all could be there to celebrate right along with them.

Jen and Matt sporting their matching Mario Bros t-shirts. Matt received his for his birthday, and we gave Jen one as a consolation prize. ;)

The famous family picture...this one definitely turned out better than last summer's feeble attempt at looking good in a picture at 8 AM after the infamous pirating night.

Random pictures
Russell fishing...

Russ and Jennie were wearing matching shirts too.

Russell banned to the back porch...I actually don't remember why he was out there, but it
turned out to be a funny picture.
turned out to be a funny picture.

And finally...I really thought I was in this picture...apparently my focus was a little off.

All in all this was a great trip, and we can't wait to go back in July on the last leg of our western tour.

Annie on a boat saying this trip was "Awwwwwwe....some."



Love the blog... looks like you had a great time! We need to get together again soon!
ReplyDelete