As summer draws to a close, I thought it was about time to update the ole blog. We have had a great summer, and I seriously cannot believe that school starts next week! Yikes! Here are the pictures of summer (because that is pretty much what this blog has become...less words...more pictures):
 |
| We landscaped... |
 |
| I hit up Boston to visit some friends... |
 |
| We traveled to Terre Haute to see Aunt Ali and Uncle Dan. |
 |
| We played tennis and swam. |
 |
| JoJo, Addie, and I hit up Brown County...Addie was shopped out. |
 |
| A good friend got married in June, and this is only picture I have...a little blurry. |
 |
| We celebrated Father's Day...a Jonathan Toews jersey, Cubs phone cover, and a jar of M&Ms...we take care of ole Russell. |
 |
| We peek-a-booed all the way to Minnesota... |
 |
| Time to stretch! How many pictures are there??? |
 |
| Lake time. |
 |
| Daddy and Addie loving the water... |
 |
| Ellie and Addie...cousins share chairs. |
 |
| We swam some more... |
 |
| We rode the boat...and Addie loved it (as long as we were going fast). |
 |
| We celebrated 'Murica. |
 |
| We visited Great Grandma Chilton. |
 |
| Russell showed off on skis, eh, I mean, Russell skied. |
 |
| Addie enjoyed time with Grandma and Grampy. |
We had a great time in Minnesota. The Armbrusters were there for a week, and the Camps were there a few weekends too. Aunt Cassie was able to get away from camp to spend some time with the whole family too.
No comments:
Post a Comment