Saturday, June 1, 2013

Picture Post...Picture Post...Everyone Loves a Picture Post...

Russell went from Duck-Dynasty-called-and-they-want-their-bearded-look back to the sixth-grade-inspired-front-of-a-train look.  Don't worry...he shaved it all off that night. :-)

Speaking of haircuts...this asymmetrical mullet was getting out of control, so...
Addie got her first haircut.  She was great, and who knew that her hair would be so curly once the weighty mullet was trimmed?
Addie...post haircut.

Brad and Andrea got married, so it was a photo op for Rebecca, Steffany, and me.

Hi...I take my own photos.  My glasses are comically large.

Hink showed up at the reception, which meant it was time for another photo op.

Addie is quite the reader in her new playroom.
Russell (and Addie) went all out for Mother's Day.  I received many great items, and this was just one of them.  I heart DP.

This May marked JoJo's last, last day of school, for she retired after forty years in the seventh grade.  Words cannot describe the impact she has had over the years and still continues to have to this day.  I am incredibly proud to call her my mom and my role model as a teacher.
 
Hey JoJo!  Let's celebrate!

Russell and I celebrating with everyone at...

The Milano Inn...JoJo's favorite.

Aunt Amy had big time babysitting duties one day when our babysitter couldn't watch Addie.  This picture just cracks me up.  I just wish I could have witnessed this trip to Target in person. :-)

JoJo, Addie, and I hit up the Franklin Walmart, and look who we ran into?  Willie from Duck Dynasty...or just a cardboard cutout of him...:-)
Popo's tennis team made it to state again this year.  Addie was able to support chick tennis in style with her very own chick tennis bedazzled shirt.  Thanks to Steffany for such a great birthday present.
We sure are ready for summer around here...Addie's painted piggy toes are proof of that.

Out for a walk...Addie knows how to relax in style.
School's out for the summer, and we are ready for the warm weather, trips to see family, and whatever else the summer has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment